Enjoy Boutique Chic With Fisherman's Wharf's Suites and Guestrooms
Exposed brick and contemporary textured walls. Whimsical nautical stylings and accents. Frette linens and plush bathrobes. And did we mention the gorgeous, postcard-perfect views in most of our hotel rooms and suites? These are just some of the tasteful touches awaiting you in our accommodations at the Argonaut Hotel. And since we're Kimpton, rest assured we didn't forget a thing to enhance your stay. You'll wake-up every day to extras like complimentary Starbucks coffee and a daily paper, and be able to take advantage of the latest in-room technologies such as flatscreen TV's and Wifi to keep you entertained and connected.
All of our 252 luxury guestrooms and suites offer:
- Complimentary wireless (WiFi) and high speed Internet access in all guestrooms with Kimpton InTouch membership
- Coffeemakers with complimentary Starbucks coffee
- 37” Flat Panel HDTVSony / DVD players Available upon Request
- Television Internet access (WebTV), on-demand movies and Super Nintendo on all televisions
- Workstation with desk and Eames-style chair
- "Mind. Body. Spa." features in-room spa services, the Yoga channel on every TV and complimentary yoga accessories to use during your stay
- Bigelow Luxury bath amenities
- "Forgot It? We've Got It!" essential travel items
- Gourmet treats in fully-stocked in-room honor bars
- Private voicemail
- Portable two-line telephones with data ports
- Safety deposit boxes (designed to hold laptop computers)
- Complimentary weekday newspaper on every floor
- Amenities of home including iron and ironing board, hairdryer, terrycloth bathrobes
- King Suites are furnished with spa tubs and separate glass-enclosed showers
- Express checkout on TV
- Bring your pet with you - we are a pet-friendly hotel
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Accessible Features
Features of the Guestrooms at the Argonaut Hotel
King Room with 1 King Bed
Guestroom has One King Bed and boasts a quiet and tranquil environment. Ideal for those who want to relax after their big adventure.
Queen Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds
Guestroom has Two Queen beds and boasts a quiet and tranquil environment.
Queen Room with 1 Queen Bed
Guestroom has One Queen Bed and boasts a quiet and tranquil environment.
King Deluxe Room with 1 King Bed
Guestroom has One King Bed in a Deluxe Room and boasts a quiet and tranquil environment.
Queen Queen Deluxe Room with 2 Queen Beds
Guestroom has Two Queen beds in a Deluxe Room and boasts a quiet and tranquil environment.
Bay View Queen Queen Room
This spacious, approximately 300-square-foot guestroom has two queen-sized beds with a spectacular view of either the Golden Gate Bridge and the Aquatic Park area or the San Francisco Bay and Alcatraz Island. Soak in the history and beauty of San Francisco's most scenic location.
All suites offer a Jacuzzi soaking tub, a separate glass-enclosed shower, a comfortable seating area, dining area for three to six people, two 52" LG Flat Panel HDTV's, a BluRay DVD player, iHome, a fully stocked honor bar, and a queen-sized pull out sofa bed. The living area with the sofabed and dining space are separated from the bed & bath area by a sliding door to separate the spaces when desired. The king suites are either approximately 600 sq. ft. in size with a Bay View overlooking the historic ships, ocean, and Alcatraz, or 900 sq. ft. in size with views of the surrounding parks, courtyards, or North Beach/Transamerica Pyramid. Many suites connect to other rooms, though connecting room requests cannot be 100% guaranteed in advance. All of the suites are spacious enough to accommodate a rollaway bed ($20/night charge).
Bay View King Suite & Specialty Suite View
All of these premier suites offer a Jacuzzi soaking tub, a separate glass-enclosed shower, a comfortable seating area, generous dining area for six people, two 52" LG Flat Panel HDTV's, a BluRay DVD player, iHome, a fully stocked honor bar, and a queen-sized pull out sofa bed. The living area with the sofabed and dining space are separated from the bed & bath area by a sliding door to separate the spaces when desired. The Bay View King Suites are all airy corner rooms, 900 sq. ft. in size, with views of our waterfront area. The Hotel's two Specialty Suite View rooms mirror the spacious corner Bay View King Suites, and additionally guarantee jaw-dropping views of the Golden Gate Bridge from the living room and bedroom AND San Francisco Bay views from the bedroom and bathroom, where you can gaze at the ships from your soaking tub.