The Argonaut Is San Francisco's News-Worthy Boutique Hotel
We can't help ourselves. Word gets around when you do things right. The media and our guests have been singing our praises, and we're hoping you'll join in the chorus. Here is just a sampling of our accolades. Members of the media: you'll find press materials here as well as details on our history, hotel features as well as information on our incredible
- Cool Hotels in San Francisco
- ARGONAUT HOTEL IN SAN FRANCISCO AT FISHERMAN'S WHARF
- 2013 America's Cup on San Francisco Bay a prime travel opportunity
- Transformation Press Release
- Conde Nast Traveler: 100 Best Hotels in the World, Readers Choice Awards
- Argonaut Hotel Receives Coveted AAA Four Diamond Award for 2008
2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award Recipient
"Bay Area Bliss", The Argonaut Hotel featured in National Geographic Traveler Magazine. October 2012. Read Full Article
Taking your lumps (of coal): "...so if you have in fact been bad, might as well indulge in the Naughty Package at San Francisco's Argonaut Hotel."
- Delta Sky, December 2008
Explore in Style: "There's always something happening (at San Francisco's Fisherman's Warf)... so it's a great area to stay and the Argonaut Hotel is at the centre of it all."
- Air New Zealand/Kia Ora Magazine, 2008
I Left My Heart at a Green Hotel... in San Francisco: "The adventure of the high seas inspires the Argonaut Hotel, located near Fisherman's Warf."
- Organic Lifestyle Magazine, September 2008
Hotels Are Rolling Out the Green Carpet to Attract Eco-Conscious Guests: "The Argonaut is among the most stylish and at the same time kid-friendly themed hotels anywhere."
- Rest Magazine, Winter 2008