What separates The Argonaut from other hotels in San Francisco?
You're invited to be a part of the amazing journey that is the Argonaut experience. Its legacy is still being written, with recent renovations throughout the property creating a striking transformation that includes guestrooms, public areas and meeting spaces.
New are guestroom and suite elements such as textured faux leather wall treatments and canvas wrapped tuxedo-style sofas. Imagine. Other areas of this family-friendly San Francisco hotel, such as the lobby and meeting spaces, are now accented with luxe touches like oversized upholstered furniture and nautically themed wall treatments. But some things at the Argonaut will never change. Like the epic views of San Francisco's best-loved sites. And a warm San Francisco welcome.
What separates the Argonaut from other hotels in San Francisco?
With a name like the Argonaut, it's impossible not to speak of this hotel in grand, almost legendary terms. Inspired by the Greek legend and Gold Rush-era adventurers, it's one of those rare places in San Francisco that truly merits a term like iconic. Located in the historic Haslett Warehouse, the Argonaut's home is a grand building built in 1907 of exposed brick, Douglas Fir beams and so much seaside character; you feel as though you can almost reach out and touch the colorful Barbary Coast past here. Our boutique hotel is also celebrated for an unsurpassed level of 4-Diamond service and amenities that provide an unforgettable destination experience. Couple that with a positively perfect location at San Francisco's most famous address: perched on the edge of the Bay at Fisherman's Wharf, and it’s easy to see why the hotel is so coveted. A recipient of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award for 7 years running.
The Perfect San Francisco Stay
That's why everywhere you turn at the Argonaut Hotel, you'll find a luxe touch or extra amenity at-hand to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge
- Business center services available: copier, fax machine, data ports and working space
- Room service available
- Valet parking with in and out privileges - $59.00+ tax per day for standard size vehicles and $69.00+ tax per day for over-sized vehicles. (This fee is subject to change without notice.)
- Six 'Tall Rooms' designed with extra-long beds and raised shower heads
- We Offer free bike rentals at a first come first serve basis
Our Concierge will be happy to assist with booking tours, transportation and dinner reservations. Contact them directly at 415-345-5520.
Urban Facility Fee Amenities
We have a taxable daily $22 per room urban facility fee, which includes:
- $10 food & beverage credit
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free local and toll-free calls
- Fitness center
- Infused water display and daily newspapers
- Complimentary boarding pass printing
- In-room coffee
- 2 hours free URB-E electric scooter or bicycle rental, based on availability
- Discounts and special offers at the local Ben & Jerry’s ice cream shop, See’s Candies chocolate shop, and the National Park Store
- Saturdays & Sundays only: guided historic waterfront tour with a National Park Ranger
- Valet parking
- Computer Center
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Exceptional Catering and Meeting Facilities
- Private Dining
Learn More >
With today's fast paced lifestyles, we sometime overlook one of our biggest priorities - our health.
Learn More >
Accessible Hotel Features
The Argonaut accommodates guests with disabilities. Please feel free to look at the details below to see how we can meet your needs.
If you have questions or wish to make a reservation, call our Reservation Specialist at 425-898-2515 or email email@example.com.
- Valet parking
- Accessible pathway to hotel entrance
- Accessible entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible concierge
- Accessible route to elevators
- Accessible rooms
- Roll-in showers
- Accessible restrooms
- Communication features available TTY capabilities
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible business center
- Accessible meeting space
- Accessible exercise facility
- Closed captioning or decoders