What separates the Argonaut from other hotels in San Francisco?
With a name like the Argonaut, it's impossible not to speak of this hotel in grand, almost legendary terms. Inspired by the Greek legend and Gold Rush-era adventurers, it's one of those rare places in San Francisco that truly merits a term like iconic. Located in the historic Haslett Warehouse, the Argonaut's home is a grand building built in 1907 of exposed brick, Douglas Fir beams and so much seaside character; you feel as though you can almost reach out and touch the colorful Barbary Coast past here. Our boutique hotel is also celebrated for an unsurpassed level of 4-Diamond service and amenities that provide an unforgettable destination experience. Couple that with a positively perfect location at San Francisco's most famous address: perched on the edge of the Bay at Fisherman's Wharf, and it’s easy to see why the hotel is so coveted. A recipient of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award for five years running.
The Perfect San Francisco Stay
That's why everywhere you turn at the Argonaut Hotel, you'll find a luxe touch or extra amenity at-hand to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Whether that's our in-room spa service or nightly hosted wine reception featuring wines curated by our Master Sommelier, it's just our way of saying that what we do is all about you.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Hosted daily evening wine hour in our living room
- Business center services available: copier, fax machine, data ports and working space
- Newly Updated Guestroom Accommodations
- Room service available
- Valet parking with in and out privileges - $50.00+ Tax Per Day for standard size vehicles and $61.00+ Tax Per Day for over-sized vehicles (This fee is subject to change)
- Six 'Tall Rooms' designed with extra-long beds and raised shower heads
- Valet parking
- Computer Center
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Exceptional Catering and Meeting Facilities
- Private Dining
- Hosted Wine Hour
Learn More >
With today's fast paced lifestyles, we sometime overlook one of our biggest priorities - our health.
Learn More >
Hosted Wine Hour
Join Us Each Evening For Our Hosted Wine Hour At The Argonaut Hotel
The Argonaut hotel welcomes you back each evening with our hosted Wine Hour offered every day from 5-6 p.m. Look at this as your personal happier hour, the perfect way to start your evening off right enjoying complimentary wines hand-selected by our Master Sommelier. We'll be there to welcome you in our hotel lobby as vintages are uncorked and you unwind with an interesting mix of new friends, setting the stage for a memorable night in San Francisco.
Accessible Hotel Features
The Argonaut accommodates guests with disabilities. Please feel free to look at the details below to see how we can meet your needs.
If you have questions or wish to make a reservation, call our Reservation Specialist at 425-898-2515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Valet parking
- Accessible pathway to hotel entrance
- Accessible entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible concierge
- Accessible route to elevators
- Accessible rooms
- Roll-in showers
- Accessible restrooms
- Communication features available TTY capabilities
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible business center
- Accessible meeting space
- Accessible exercise facility
- Closed captioning or decoders